Top Web Hosting Recommendations for Start-up
Instead of spending a lot of money and time on setting up a physical server, small and medium-sized businesses can buy professional services from a web hosting provider.
A reliable web host can make your website faster and protect it from hacking attacks. We suggest these web hosting providers that we use. They all have good and affordable services, but they have different features. Choose the one that fits your needs the best.
+ Built-in hPanel easy to use
+ Lowest renewal price
+ 30-day refund
+ FREE SSL certificate
Reviews for each item and
- Price per month: Starting at $2.99/mo
- Uptime: 99.99%
- Money-back guarantee: 30-days
- Free SSL + Free Email + Free CDN + Daily Backup
Siteground is my most frequently used web hosting service because it easily integrates with WordPress and offers a series of tools, such as free SSL, business email, and CDN. I am accustomed to using Siteground’s cPanel, which has a simple and modern design with clear navigation, making it easy to find all the functions I need. Websites built with Siteground have excellent performance, with uptime guarantees higher than 99.99% for all users.
In addition to superior performance, Siteground also has a professional online customer service team and after-sales service. If Siteground’s service does not meet your expectations, you can receive a refund within 30 days. Whenever I encounter any problems, I can contact customer service personnel through 24/7 online chat within 2 minutes, and the problems are generally resolved within 2 hours. Perhaps Siteground’s price is not the cheapest, but its comprehensive performance is the best, and it deserves to be placed in the top position.
- Outstanding customer support
- Recommended by WordPress as a top host
- Modern and easy-to-use cPanel
- Relatively expensive renewal fees
- Basic plan does not include all features
- Have to pay for a domain name
- Price per month: Starting at $1.99/mo
- Uptime: 99.99%
- Money-back guarantee: 30-day
- FREE SSL + Weekly Backup + FREE Email
More than 1.6 million websites use Hostinger as their web host due to its strong presence in the shared web hosting industry. Hostinger offers incredibly low-priced plans while guaranteeing good website performance. In our own tests, Hostinger hosted websites with 100% uptime. This is mainly because their service is based on LiteSpeed servers, which outperform traditional Apache servers. When paired with the LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress plugin, websites take off as fast as a rocket.
In addition to impressive pricing and performance, Hostinger has developed its own simple, beautiful, and user-friendly hPanel. Even novices can easily use it to build a small to medium-sized website. However, such a low price may somewhat result in a poor level of after-sales service and slow customer service response times.
- Lowest renewal price
- Great performance based on LiteSpeed technology
- Nice built-in hPanel
- Slow customer service response
- VPS and cloud hosting services are not worth it compared to shared web hosting.
- Price per month: Starting at $2.29/mo
- Uptime: 99.9%
- Money-back guarantee: 90-day
- All plans include SSD storage
InMotion is the only hosting provider I’ve used that has the courage to offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. The performance of their servers proves that they have confidence in their service.
In our tests, the average load time of InMotion hosting was about 1.9 seconds, which is less than 2 seconds. While not the best, it is still a decent performance.
Although it’s true that InMotion is not the fastest or the cheapest option available, and it doesn’t have as many servers or locations as its top competitors, it is still good enough to be a recommended host for small businesses.
- Fast and consistent performance
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- All plans include SSD fast storage
- CDN service is not available
- Slow after-sales support
- The interface is slightly confusing
- No data center in Asia and Australia